Self-Advocacy means that people with intellectual disabilities have the right to speak for themselves and make their own decisions without undue influence or control by others but with support when needed.
- Sign System (ZIP) for persons with an intellectual disability
- Speaking Up for Ourselves People with an intellectual disability in Malta have their say. (MT / EN). (PDF)
- Self Advocacy Report published in 2005 - (MT / EN) (PDF)
- Report on Consultation about self advocacy (MT - Easy to Read / Full Document ) (PDF)
- How we like to live when we have the chance (link)
- KNPD's Consultative Committee of Persons with Intellectual Disability (EN) (PDF)