Information and publications regarding the awareness and education of persons with disabilty can be found in this section.
Download the Maltese Speech Engine to listen to the documents in Maltese from here.
INDAQS Magazine is the KNPD's official six monthly magazine. It is written in Maltese, and contains information regarding the KNPD's operations, services and activities in general.
The INDAQS Magazine is delivered by mail to all Special ID Card holders. Copies can also be acquired at the KNPD premises in St.Venera (Malta).
For your convenience these are also available online here.
Manwal - Drittijiet mhux Karità - Linja gwida lejn attitudni aktar li tissarraf f'azzjoni konkreta għat-titjib fil-kwalità tal-ħajja tal-persuni b'diżabilità
Rights not Charity - Guidelines towards an inclusive society and a positive difference
- Download FITA's Maltese Speech Engine (MSE)
- MA Disability Studies Course (MT / EN) (DOC)
- Introductory works
Articles covering different disability issues.
- Selected writings
A comprehensive compendium of speeches and articles by Mr. Joe Camilleri Chairman of KNPD.
- The (untapped) potential of inclusive tourism; published on Insider, the magazine of the Malta Hotels and Restaurants Association. (PDF)
- The Build for All Handbook and Training Manual
- University of Maryland Disability Studies in the Humanities List
- University of Leeds Disablity Research List